Group visits are available in English and French all year round by prior arrangement.
Tour operators, coach companies, schools, clubs and associations will all find some good reasons to put La MAGNANERIE on their itineraries :
- Our castles will undoubtedly be the focus of your presence in our lovely region. YET, a visit to La MAGNANERIE will help you create a programme that is both unusual and rewarding. Your customers will feel that they’ve been taken “OFF THE BEATEN TRACK”.
- Cave dwellings have always FASCINATED visitors but rare are the possibilities to get a close-up look and meet with their inhabitants face to face !
- The fact that a section of this historical quarry is still home to a silkworm farm provides an ADDED VALUE of fun and education for children and adults alike.
- The visits are lead by the “TROGGS” themselves. They have been guiding and escorting groups all over the world for years now. Some of our guests “almost feel like they are part of the family”.
- Lasting about 75 minutes, the visit can easily fit in any itinerary.
- You won’t have to worry about the weather. Our caves will keep you dry should it rain and cool on hot summer days. It is a truly “ALL-WEATHER” attraction.
THE OTHER WAY TO VISIT THE VAL-DE-CHER !
Group Prices 2020
- Adults : 7,00 €
- 13-17 years old : 5,50 €
- 6-12 years old : 4,00 €