Group visits : available in English and French all year round by prior arrangement
Tour operators, coach companies, schools, clubs and associations will all find some good reasons
to put La Magnanerie on their itineraries :
- The Loire castles will undoubtedly be the focus of your presence in our lovely region. A visit to La Magnanerie will help you create a programme that is unusual and will make your group feel that they've been taken "off the beaten track".
- Cave dwellings have always fascinated visitors to the area but rare are the possibilities to see them close up and even meet with their inhabitants face to face !
- The fact that a section of this historical quarry is still home to a silkworm farm provides an added value of fun and education for children and adults alike.
- The visits are accompanied by the cave dwellers themselves. They have been guiding and escorting groups all over the world for years now. Some of our guests say that they "almost feel like they are part of the family".
- Lasting about an hour, the visit can easily fit in any touring itinerary, even if you're only planning a day-trip to the area.
- You won't have to worry about the weather. Our caves will keep you dry should it rain and cool on hot summer days. It is a truly "all-weather" attraction.
Group rates 2019 (from 20 paying visitors)
- adults : 7,00 €
- children (6 - 12 years old) : 4 €
- primary schools (6-12 years old) : 4 €
- secondary schools (13-18 years old) : 5 €